1. Draw up test documents such as test plan, test request, test procedure and test report according to internal/external standards;
2. Ensure all the tests are carried out according to set up procedure in order to meet internal/external requirements；
3. Be responsible for new product approval testing according to internal/external standard to ensure they meet dormakaba quality standards;
4. Be responsible for new components/materials qualification and approval
5. Analyze the failure of testing and provide recommendation for correction and improvement;
6. Coordinate with test requesters to ensure target and deadlines to be met;
7. Supporting function on new projects approval and recommendation;
8. Maintain test equipment and devices in PQS to ensure they are in good condition.
1. Diploma Degree or above major in Mechanical or Mechatronics;
2. At least 5 years working experience on testing in similar industries;
3. Strong Mechanical and Failure Analysis Knowhow.
4. Experiences on implementing and maintaining quality assurance and quality control system is plus.
5. Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical drawings.
6. Good English skills in listening, speaking and written.