1. Manage design risk using a variety of tools including Mold Flow Analysis, Design for Manufacturing, or hand calculations;
2. Intendent to complete the DFM;
3. Intendent to complete the tool design with UG;
4. Optimize tool concept to meet quality and production demanding;
5. Support quote team during RFQ stage to calculate cycle time, clamping force, barrel size and define the right tool concept, machine and equipment;
6. Serve as a consultant to production / manufacturing on all tooling related issues; 对生产制造所有模具相关的问题提供技术支持；
7. Actively participate in continual improvement/innovation, corrective action and internal/external customer satisfaction;
8. Follow EHS related laws, regulations and company's EHS related management regulations, timely report potential risk, and propose safety improvement suggestions; For management position, be responsible for EHS management of the department/team;
9. Other job assign by management team.
1. Collage, major in Engneering or related；
2. Preferred Bachelor, major in Engneering or related;
3. Good knowledge on the molding;
4. Knowledge on the plastics and Moldflow;
5. 5 years in tooling design, preferred 8+ years in tooling design.