'- Provide technical expertise for troubleshooting instrumentation and electrical issues, including PLC system problems. Develop / improve maintenance processes for ensuring the proper working of the E&I, PLC systems in the plant.
- Maintain and update plant instrumentation and electrical standards and assure local codes and permitting are executed for all works.
- Help define, identify and justify for potential areas of process control applications, assist in the support to the plant wide data gathering system.
- Assist in define scope, estimate costs and provide detailed engineering design for instrument, electrical and PLC additions and modifications. Monitor progress of construction projects in the field and check for conformance with design and specifications. Assist in start-up as required.
- Demonstrate behavior that advances team-based work concepts by utilizing good communication techniques with all employees. Demonstrate support for the vision of achieving excellence in safety, health and protection of the environment.
'- Demonstrated skill and training in Instrument and Electrical Engineering discipline, familiar with the PLC systems. Keen interest and knowledgeable in the areas of process control and its application.
- Familiar with applicable technical and governmental codes and practices
- Computer use and applications skills as related to instrument codes, electrical design and PLC programming.
- Effective communications skills in Chinese and English, both written and oral.
- Able to handle multiple priorities, work / interface with all levels in the facilities and demonstrate good teamwork and cooperation.
- Able to achieve results in a team based environment, having the desire to develop the new engineers and others
- Demonstrate good planning and organizing skill in the passed assignments. Demonstrate good analytical skill in work done.
At least 8 years experience in instrument / electrical maintenance and engineering