• Conduct strategic recruiting to fill open positions within dedicated to Suzhou Distribution Center. Provide candidates and internal clients (HRM, Line Management) a customer focused and highly effective experience during the hiring process.
• Support in the execution Global CoE projects including employer branding, employee referrals and e-recruiting support.
• Support Talent Management in order to develop holistic talent pools for specific function.
• Support both HRM and Line Manager to ensure understanding of organizational talent needs
• Deliver against the recruiting lifecycle to ensure all KPIs, global standards and metrics are met and / or exceeded
• Act as primary point-of-contact for HRM and Line Management throughout the recruiting lifecycle
• Work with HR and Talent Management to carry out an operational demand management process (Talent Acquisition Planning) in order to identify future talent needs.
• Build strategic talent pools on the back of an operational demand management process in order to meet future hiring requirements.
• Maintain regular and consistent contact with top prospects within talent pipelines, regardless of present position availability
• Utilize best practice sourcing methods including advanced web sourcing, social networks, niche job boards, user groups, research and databases to source passive candidates meeting the needs of the organization
• Ensure detailed understanding of each open position, including ideal candidate profile, target companies and critical timelines
• Execute recruiting and advertising strategies to identify and attract top candidates
• Comply with global candidate experience guidelines in order to provide a best in class candidate experience
• Input and update candidate information in all relevant talent acquisition systems and tools (e.g. ATS, CRM, Xing, LinkedIn)
• HR Business Partners
• Line Managers
• External vendors
• Manager – Cross Functional Recruiting & TA Services
• TA Coordinators
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Proven organizational skills and attention for detail, as well as the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
• Experience sourcing candidates through networking, internet postings, university relations, and direct recruiting
• Strong candidate and client management skills, offering high levels of support and service
• Proven ability to align candidate attraction strategies against brand and business objectives
• Ability to implement global standards, processes and programs
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on candidate experience
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
• University Degree in HR or related field
• Minimum 4 years of recruiting experience with a strong track record of successful and timely recruitments