1. New process introduction & sustaining.
2. Machine buy-off & product/material evaluation & qualification.
3. Feasibility study & process optimization.
4. Compile & maintain Engineering documents such as SOP/FMEA/Control-plan/O-CAP/SPEC, etc.
5. Customers' sample build & qualification.
6. Problem investigation & solving according to 8D discipline.
7. Cost saving, Yield sustaining, OEE enhancement.
8. Other tasks assigned by supervisors.
1. 5 years & above working experience in semiconductor.
2. Plenty technical experience in EOL of SIP (System in Package) line.
3. Hands-on experience in molding processes, compression mold is solid requirement.
4. Involved into new line establish/transfer/setup.
5. Basic understanding on ISO system.
6. Strong logical thinking & data sensitive.
7. Able to read & write in English.
8. Communication with interpersonal skills.
9. Well educated under 6sigma system & necessary QC tools.