- Supports top executives in executing projects, cooperates and follows up with the different stakeholders
- Collects information in close collaboration with the different departments, consolidates the information and provides summary reports to management
- Preparation of presentations and other meeting documents (for internal and external use)
- Responsible for meeting arrangement, minutes, follow up and translation.
- Take down and transcribe minutes of meetings and dictations. Translate documents as necessary and keep files up to date. Follow-up on defined action items.
- Coordinate special events internal or external with other departments.
- Coordinate factories and offices to arrange customer visit.
- Make reservations and travel arrangements.
- To take up additional tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- High potential fresh graduate and internships with multi-national companies, young professional with 2 years related working experience in multi-national company.
- Proficiency in written & spoken English, Japanese is a big plus.
- Excellent skills with general computer use and office applications such as Excel and PPT.