Manage the Inside sales team and organise all tasks falling within the team's perimeter.
Full responsibility over Inside sales KPI, with direct report to the Sales director.
Direct handling of some Inside sales tasks if necessary for good performance of the sales team.
Ambassador and leader of the sales team digitalization and continuous tool improvement (＝ Chief Digital Officer of the Sales team). In charge of the communication actions of PSS sales team.
Inside sales tasks include (not limited to):
1/ Outside sales administrative support (KAMs) with special focus on OR&BS division
2/ Account Receivable follow-up support
3/ Management and maintenance of key sales data with available tools:
- ERP customer data
- Customer forecasts consolidation
- Credit limits
- Tooling amortizations and inventories
- Exchange rate escalators
- Raw material escalators
4/ Regular reporting of key sales data to sister divisions and top management in requested formats
5/ Small customer direct management as per Sales director allocation (whole sales process from bidding to contract)
6/ Business intelligence and data analysis tasks to support Sales director in making decisions (dashboards, market research, etc)
- Help create marketing and communication tools together with communication teams (local and corporate)
- Help organize tech days, participation to conferences, seminars and customer visits to promote company image and increase sales coverage
- Use, maintain and promote the sales team's communication tools and platforms (Sharepoint and O365 tools)
8/ Training of newcomers
9/ Customer satisfaction studies
1. College degree or above
2. Inside Sales / back-office sales experience in automotive industry. 1 first management experience.
3. Good communication skills, organized, responsible and hands-on. Keen on taking initiatives, focused on continuous improvement. Open-minded, open to change, Digital-friendly mindset.
4. Good English is mandatory. Good Office 365 skills, advanced knowledge of Excel is prefered (Power Queries, Power Pivot). Power BI knowledge is a plus.